|公告||[轉發] ASU PhD opening in ECEE (Fall 2023)|
|內容||The School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering (ECEE) at the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University (ASU) invites applications for PhD program starting in Fall 2023. We are seeking dedicated, self-motivated students with good communication skills.|
The position will be under the guidance of assistant professor Leslie Hwang with the research area focused on Machine Learning (ML) driven Physical Design and Semiconductor Packaging. It involves building multi-physics modeling for advanced electronic technologies. You can find related previous project details on the website.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in electrical and computer engineering or related fields
• Department's admission requirement
• Hands-on programming experience in C/C++ and/or Python
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Master's degree in electrical and computer engineering or related fields
• Experience with ML libraries is a big plus
• Experience with numerical simulation tools (e.g., Ansys, Comsol)
• Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing, packaging and/or physical design
• Knowledge in scientific design and modeling
There will be 3 years of financial support, and the remaining years until graduation can depend on the fellowship, teaching assistantship or research grant situation.
If you are interested in the position and would like to have a discussion, please contact prof. Leslie Hwang (